Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Monday, June 17, 2019
NESBC Track Day events at Canaan & NHMS
(Register by clicking date on CALENDAR HERE)
JUST ADDED: Friday June 28th at CanaanOpen Track Time Sessions PLUS a Special Youth/New Rider Under 500cc Development SchoolCanaan is all new and a ton a fun, featuring a 1.3 mile course with a 1300 ft straight with a banked 30 degree kink in the middle. This 12 corner track has banked, uphill, downhill and off camber corners that create a fantastic experience for riders at all levels.
(scan down to the June 28th section for details)
(scan down to the June 28th section for details)
NOISE LIMITS at Canaan: All Motard Bikes and bikes with megaphone-style mufflers must run a noise reduction insert at Canaan. Most street bikes with aftermarket exhausts are fine. However, if you know your bike is particularly loud, you must make an effort to reduce the sound for Canaan.
June 1 & 2 Canaan, June 29 Canaan, plus the finale September 16 at NHMS
There are separate groups & classrooms for riders of all levels
at these events. This is the place to start your track experience!Overview of the day
- Track days with lots of opportunity to learn from the PRS expert staff
- Comfortable places for riders of all levels - beginner to expert
- Track Day Riders may participate for any single day for $250,
or ride both days ($450 for June 1-2).
- Current CCS Licensed racers may participate as
Racer Practice riders for as little as $200
- Learn to Fly Members save $15 to $75 per day
- Saturday of both Canaan events and Monday at NHMS will feature NESBC races (fun, sportsman "racing") at the end of the day. Details at the bottom of this page.
June 28th at Canaan - New & Updated!! SIGN UP HERE
Group 1 - Open Track Time: This is a "no frills" open session for all riders (except those new to the track or Youth/Under500cc group riders. No classroom time on this day, just an opportunity for some open track time with long (20 minute minimum) sessions.
Group 2 - Youth / New Rider / Under500cc Development School. This will be a course with a special curriculum, headed by multiple classroom instructors who will be using a combination of track time, 1 on 1 coaching, and skill developing drills designed to build confidence in both new and Youth riders.
- Who is it for?
- Younger riders (10+) If you have a kid who has wanted to try riding the track but is not comfortable/ready riding with all the big bikes in an open group, then this is your place! Our aim is to give these kids an opportunity to ride, and to try the track in the lowest pressure, most relaxed environment possible. IMPORTANT: Parents of riders under 18 please email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume of any potential participants outlining their motorcycle experience. Riders under the age of 14 need to be individually approved before participation. All riders should already have confidence in the operation of a motorcycle. You will also need to either have both parents present or fill out forms that must be notarized prior to the event.
- Newer Track Riders on Small Displacement machines - if you have an under 500cc motorcycle and want to develop the skills and confidence for either the street or the track, this is a perfect place for you. Canaan has everything a rider needs to develop skills, without the long straights that cause newer riders anxiety.
Dealer Days - all Canaan dates
We have a number of dealers planning to bring groups of riders to these days. If you would like to put together a group of riders from your shop, or if you are a riding club member who wants to organize a day at the track, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us any time!
New England Dealer Challenge at NHMS on Monday Sep. 15th!
New England Dealer Challenge: Fun, prizes and (most importantly) bragging rights will be on the line! Last year we had 7 motorcycle businesses from around New England compete for the title "fastest dealer in the northeast". The winner gets to keep a perpetual trophy in their showroom until the next year. Racers are run completely separate from non-racers in a series of classes to determine the champion. All track day riders may participate, regardless if they are on a team of not.
What is NESBC all about?
NESBC races are optional for all participants - you can "race", join the session after the start or just enjoy watching. Note: this is SUPER low pressure, and most riders elect to come play in these session. It's AMAZING fun!!Classes for riders at all levels. Track day riders participate on track day bikes (no race prep required)
- "Races" are free for all Street Bike and Intermediate classes
- Purse paying Formula Ultralight (300's & 400's) and Motard races are $35 for pre-entry, $40 for entry at the track.
- The NESBC license certification is free with the track day and will not interrupt any riding time
- NESBC has classes for riders at all levels; 2 street, 2 intermediate and 2 expert classes. The Championship encourages up to 4 riders (plus and optional "Mentor") to work together towards fun, improvement and prizes.
- Points are awarded in each class, and each Team can only have one points scoring rider per class. This encourages expert, intermediate and beginner riders to form teams help each other all day long!
- Rewards are huge! In addition the relationships and good times when working together, there are also individual Class Championship prizes and a Team Championship with a $1,000 cash payout at the end of the season.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
|Our group is to give our members, participants and coaches a place to chat about their experiences at Penguin. Bench race and discuss riding techniques with our coaches.
Check out the Penguin Racing School and Loudon Road Racing Series schedules in New England as well as races and other motorsports events across the USA on this racing calendar. If you know of an event that is not listed you can add it or contact the organizer to do so.
Friday, June 1, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, PLEASE.
MEDIA REQUESTS: Phillip Cotner firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA REQUESTS: Phillip Cotner email@example.com
Students and instructors at the Penguin Racing School.
TCX BOOTS CONTINUES ITS PARTNERSHIP WITHPENGUIN RACING SCHOOL INC.TCX also supporting Penguin Racing with race boots RT-Race and SP-Master Lady.
|June 1, 2018 - Corona, CA - Throughout it's history TCX Boots has continued to remain focused on improving the safety and enjoyment for recreational motorcyclists and competitive riders alike. Elite riders like Johann Zarco, the 2015 and 2016 Moto2 World Champion, are familiar with the premium Italian brand and here at home in the US, top athletes like AMA Superbike pro Jake Lewis and dirt track champ Kolby Carlile look to TCX for the protection and comfort they demand to keep them at the top of their game. Thanks to a continuing agreement TCX is extending it's focus to students and staffers of the Penguin Racing School.
"All of us at TCX Boots recognizes rider training and instruction as vital elements to the motorcycling experience so for us to be affiliated with the instructors and students of Penguin Racing School was a simple, and correct decision," said Alessia Capodicasa, TCX Marketing Manager.
As the "Official Boot of Penguin Racing" TCX will provide racing boots to Penguins staff members and offer preferential TCX Boot purchase programs to students who successfully complete their training.
Eric Wood, president of Penguin Racing School had this to say about the continuing partnership woth TCX. "Penguin prides itself on affiliating with the best companies in the business. TCX is a fantastic company that focuses on boots, and as a result has been top quality product that has been the choice of our school for many years. After trying a set of TCX boots (which students can do at any Penguin event), riders really grasp how well this company understands what riders need. We've watched the evolution of their designs over the past decade and are excited to show our students and staff their fantastic new RT-Race line!"
About Penguin Racing School Inc.
Penguin was established in 1973, making us the first motorcycle roadracing school in the nation. We offer a variety of classes at tracks throughout the Northeast and often makes winter trips to places like Homestead Miami Speedways. Penguin offers classroom instruction and 1 on 1 attention on track to all students at each event. Riders at different levels are separated both in the classroom and on the racetrack all day. Penguin also serves as the exclusive license certification provider for LRRS riders at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and offers rental motorcycles and equipment for both the school and LRRS race weekends. Register information www.penguinschool.com
About TCX Boots:
Technology and Innovation are central components to the TCX brand. For decades TCX has crafted premium boots and footwear to motorcyclists throughout the world. Regardless of a rider's preference, TCX has a purpose-built model for every type of riding, each conceived and constructed by TCX designers and technicians. Every TCX product is a reflection of long standing dedication, tireless commitment to detail and an obsessive quest to create the best for our athletes, dealers and valued customers whose invaluable input guides every phase of TCX development from new model concepts to groundbreaking "beyond industry standard" innovation. This is how TCX creates the best boots and footwear for passionate motorcyclists, proven champions and daily riders. You focus on your ride and TCX will focus on boots. Learn more at ridetcxboots.com
Founded in the early 1980s and still headquartered in Montebelluna, Italy, TCX was originally a private label maker for many brands including BMW and Ducati. In fact, TCX still produces collections for the OEMs today. With a mantra of "Focus On Boots" TCX has built a global reputation in the premium motorcycle footwear category by keeping safety, fit and comfort the key elements of that focus.
Today, the extensive feature-packed TCX product line has an ideal "solution" for every riding style: street, sport, touring, adventure, off-road, youth and casual. TCX combines the finest materials with cutting-edge Italian design to provide maximum protection and comfort. The TCX line also benefits from patented proprietary advances like T.C.S.® - Torsion Control System, D.F.C.® - Double Flex Control System and P.A.F.S.® - Precise Air Fit System.
Photos: Penguin Racing School Inc.
Monday, May 21, 2018